RULES TO LIVE BY IN SPECIAL OPS FLYING a.k.a. DICTA HAMAN
- Always assume the bad guys are smarter than you.
- You’ll live longer by being sneaky and stealthy than if you are brave and bold.
- Be unpredictable. Predictability gets you killed.
- Always have one more viable alternative than the bad guys.
- Expect the unexpected. That’s why you have so many alternatives worked out.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for all the help you need, and then use it wisely.
- The best way to demonstrate your skill in the cockpit is by completing the mission
and bringing everyone home alive and the machine undamaged.
- Plan your own missions. Don’t ever let anyone plan it for you unless they will be
sitting in the cockpit with you.
- Build your own intelligence picture to augment/clarify what the spooks tell you.
- Complacency is as dangerous as the enemy and just as deadly.
- Teamwork keeps you alive, individuality gets you killed.
Dying is an individual event and is to be avoided whenever possible.
Seventy-eight years ago, the Japanese attacked U.S. bases on the island of Oahu. It was one of the biggest military disasters in U.S. history and occurred despite the fact that President Roosevelt and his closest advisors knew the attack was coming, just not when and...
Disease is never a pretty thing. It becomes easier to deal with when one knows the end game, i.e. either death or a cure or a disability. But, when the outcome is uncertain – just being sick, long term antibiotic treatment, possible loss of a limb – all just play in...
One of the joys of being retired is that if one is interested, one can spend hours in front of the TV watching Congressional hearings, or in this case, the farce that are the impeachment hearings. It doesn’t matter which side one sits, several “facts” have become...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them in the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.