THE KURILE WEDGE INCIDENT
- North Korean generals set up heroin factory on Soviet occupied Kurile Island
- Kim Jong-il wants to base ICBMS on the island in return for “supporting” the drug factory
- North Koreans shoot down an American surveillance plane
FLIGHT OF THE PAWNEE
- Al Qaeda wants to kill more American’s than on 9/11
- Josh is recently retired
- Takes place in North Texas
- Al Qaeda is stealing missiles for mass shoot down of airliners and attack on the U.S. electrical grid
- President doesn’t believe al Qaeda is capable because Bin Laden is dead
- Josh is asked to look at the intel and determine if the threat is real
- Tale of four men – an AF pilot; a Holocaust survivor; an NKVD officer; and an SS officer wanted for war crimes
- Unknowingly, their lives bring them closer together
- Paths cross when the wife of the AF officer becomes friends with the wife of the SS officer who is being hunted by the Holocaust survivor and former NKVD officer
We all might think that the French and Indian War (1754 – 1763) was the first American war against what we now call Native Americans. It wasn’t because at the time, we – the descendants of our Founding Fathers – were British citizens. The colonists who fought in...
While rarely mentioned in history books, the legacy of the Legion of the United States lives on today. It was born in 1792 because President Washington and the Congress realized they needed a military force to protect settlers moving into what we now know as...
Most American history books skip over the fact that between the Continental Army and the formation of the U.S. Army, there was an interim organization, or force, if you will. It was called The Legion of the United States and it saw combat. When Washington said...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them in the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.