- January 30, 2017, Senior Skiing, “From Level 30 – Level 71: “A Skier’s Journey through Time”
- Fall, 2015, The Jewish Veteran, Volume 69 No. 3, “April 1970 War Stories: on Board the U.S.S. America”
- July – August 2015, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 34-04, “The First Time I was Shot At!”
- November – December 2014, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 33-06, “OK, Three Wire in a Helo!”
- March – April 2014, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 32-02, “Death from Above!”
When the American Revolution ended in 1783, as a country we wanted to resume our trade with Europe and the duchies on the north shore of the Mediterranean. Before the war began, our ships flew under the British flag and enjoyed protection of the Royal Navy. During the...
During the American Revolution, the members of the Second Continental Congress were faced with a dilemma, i.e. how to pay for a war against the most powerful nation in the world without taxes? Taxing the population was a political non-starter. One of the key reasons...
Once the Treaties of Peace (of which the Treaty of Paris that ended the American Revolution is one) were signed in 1783, there was no need for an alliance between France and the fledgling United States. Within the new country, there was a desire to resume trade with...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them in the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.