RULES TO LIVE BY IN SPECIAL OPS FLYING a.k.a. DICTA HAMAN
- Always assume the bad guys are smarter than you.
- You’ll live longer by being sneaky and stealthy than if you are brave and bold.
- Be unpredictable. Predictability gets you killed.
- Always have one more viable alternative than the bad guys.
- Expect the unexpected. That’s why you have so many alternatives worked out.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for all the help you need, and then use it wisely.
- The best way to demonstrate your skill in the cockpit is by completing the mission
and bringing everyone home alive and the machine undamaged.
- Plan your own missions. Don’t ever let anyone plan it for you unless they will be
sitting in the cockpit with you.
- Build your own intelligence picture to augment/clarify what the spooks tell you.
- Complacency is as dangerous as the enemy and just as deadly.
- Teamwork keeps you alive, individuality gets you killed.
Dying is an individual event and is to be avoided whenever possible.
When the American Revolution ended in 1783, as a country we wanted to resume our trade with Europe and the duchies on the north shore of the Mediterranean. Before the war began, our ships flew under the British flag and enjoyed protection of the Royal Navy. During the...
During the American Revolution, the members of the Second Continental Congress were faced with a dilemma, i.e. how to pay for a war against the most powerful nation in the world without taxes? Taxing the population was a political non-starter. One of the key reasons...
Once the Treaties of Peace (of which the Treaty of Paris that ended the American Revolution is one) were signed in 1783, there was no need for an alliance between France and the fledgling United States. Within the new country, there was a desire to resume trade with...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them in the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.