Books in Development
THE KURILE WEDGE INCIDENT
STATUS: One more read through before it goes to a publisher sometime in the spring of 2017.
- North Korean generals set up heroin factory on Soviet occupied Kurile Island
- Kim Jong-il wants to base ICBMS on the island in return for “supporting” the drug factory
- North Koreans shoot down an American surveillance plane
FLIGHT OF THE PAWNEE
STATUS: Written, awaiting update due to lessons learned from other books.
- Al Qaeda wants to kill more American’s than on 9/11
- Josh is recently retired
- Takes place in North Texas
STATUS: Finished first major edit. Needs a second edit.
- Russia is out of food, generals are selling tactical nukes & KGB planning a coup
- Josh is member of CNO “rat pack”
STATUS: First draft about two-thirds completed.
- Al Qaeda is stealing missiles for mass shoot down of airliners and attack on the U.S. electrical grid
- President doesn’t believe al Qaeda is capable because Bin Laden is dead
- Josh is asked to look at the intel and determine if the threat is real
STATUS: First draft of the manuscript finished.
- Tale of four men – an AF pilot; a Holocaust survivor; an NKVD officer; and an SS officer wanted for war crimes
- Unknowingly, their lives bring them closer together
- Paths cross when the wife of the AF officer becomes friends with the wife of the SS officer who is being hunted by the Holocaust survivor and former NKVD officer
To promote my books, I’ve signed up for a series of book fairs set up by Texas Authors as well as association and industry events. In terms of book sales, ome have better results than others. So, to make my booth more interesting and provide something to attract them...
This weekend I have a booth at the Lone Star Book Festival. It’s in a large tent set up in Main Street Garden, a park in the heart of downtown Dallas. Traffic at least on Saturday was not what the organizer – Texas Authors – wanted. One couldn’t blame the light...
During Q&A at about every third or forth speech I give, someone asks, “Have you every been to a writer’s workshop?” The answer is yes, I’ve been to two types. When I got serious about writing my first novel, I started attending a small, weekly one run by a book...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.