THE KURILE WEDGE INCIDENT
- North Korean generals set up heroin factory on Soviet occupied Kurile Island
- Kim Jong-il wants to base ICBMS on the island in return for “supporting” the drug factory
- North Koreans shoot down an American surveillance plane
FLIGHT OF THE PAWNEE
- Al Qaeda wants to kill more American’s than on 9/11
- Josh is recently retired
- Takes place in North Texas
- Al Qaeda is stealing missiles for mass shoot down of airliners and attack on the U.S. electrical grid
- President doesn’t believe al Qaeda is capable because Bin Laden is dead
- Josh is asked to look at the intel and determine if the threat is real
- Tale of four men – an AF pilot; a Holocaust survivor; an NKVD officer; and an SS officer wanted for war crimes
- Unknowingly, their lives bring them closer together
- Paths cross when the wife of the AF officer becomes friends with the wife of the SS officer who is being hunted by the Holocaust survivor and former NKVD officer
In 2018, we take for granted things such as highways, telecommunications, even something that everyone says they want to get rid of, paper. Hark back to 1776 when the American Revolution was in full swing in the thirteen colonies. Back in those days, paper was...
It is time to ‘fess up. Forty thousand plus words into Raider of the Scottish Coast and I’m struggling with the manuscript. Some passages flew right off the keyboard. I like it so far overall, but there are flaws. A short notice commitment to write a feature article...
Research takes time. It can be frustrating as in sorting good material from bad, informative, i.e. one learns something and enlightening in a way that changes one’s perspective. It can even be really exciting. As noted in an earlier post, I’ve started writing the...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them in the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.