Books in Development
THE KURILE WEDGE INCIDENT
STATUS: One more read through before it goes to a publisher sometime in the spring of 2017.
- North Korean generals set up heroin factory on Soviet occupied Kurile Island
- Kim Jong-il wants to base ICBMS on the island in return for “supporting” the drug factory
- North Koreans shoot down an American surveillance plane
FLIGHT OF THE PAWNEE
STATUS: Written, awaiting update due to lessons learned from other books.
- Al Qaeda wants to kill more American’s than on 9/11
- Josh is recently retired
- Takes place in North Texas
STATUS: Finished first major edit. Needs a second edit.
- Russia is out of food, generals are selling tactical nukes & KGB planning a coup
- Josh is member of CNO “rat pack”
STATUS: First draft about two-thirds completed.
- Al Qaeda is stealing missiles for mass shoot down of airliners and attack on the U.S. electrical grid
- President doesn’t believe al Qaeda is capable because Bin Laden is dead
- Josh is asked to look at the intel and determine if the threat is real
STATUS: First draft of the manuscript finished.
- Tale of four men – an AF pilot; a Holocaust survivor; an NKVD officer; and an SS officer wanted for war crimes
- Unknowingly, their lives bring them closer together
- Paths cross when the wife of the AF officer becomes friends with the wife of the SS officer who is being hunted by the Holocaust survivor and former NKVD officer
One of the idiosyncrasies of the reversion of rights process is the legal requirement that the publisher getting the books can’t re-release them until they have a copy of the letter. The reason is that the author doesn’t have the rights to the “works,” the legal term...
After signing a credit card receipt, the clerk, probably in his sixties said, “Have a great day.” I responded with “at my age, every day is a great day when you are looking down at the grass.” He laughed knew exactly what I meant and said, “we’re all immortal, until...
It sounds like a gruesome title for a blog but for the past two days, that’s the way I feel. No energy and its hard to concentrate on writing. Worse, I’ve got to force myself to sit down at the keyboard. If this were the old days, I could write pick up a pen rather...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.