- January 30, 2017, Senior Skiing, “From Level 30 – Level 71: “A Skier’s Journey through Time”
- Fall, 2015, The Jewish Veteran, Volume 69 No. 3, “April 1970 War Stories: on Board the U.S.S. America”
- July – August 2015, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 34-04, “The First Time I was Shot At!”
- November – December 2014, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 33-06, “OK, Three Wire in a Helo!”
- March – April 2014, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 32-02, “Death from Above!”
Right after the Revolution began, the Continental Congress began issuing a currency called dollars. Rather than use a decimal system, the smallest unit was 1/6th of a dollar. The largest bill was $80. To complicate matters, each of the 13 colonies issued their own...
Unless they study U.S. Naval history, most Americans do know who have Joshua Humphreys is. They should. It is also odd that the man who designed the ships that made the modern American Navy possible has had only one ship – a replenishment ship with a civilian crew –...
Members of the Continental Congress’ Navy Committee knew that to fight the Royal Navy on anything near equal terms, we needed new, purpose built warships. Our shipyards had the expertise to design and build the ships because many had built small frigates for the Royal...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them in the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.