- January 30, 2017, Senior Skiing, “From Level 30 – Level 71: “A Skier’s Journey through Time”
- Fall, 2015, The Jewish Veteran, Volume 69 No. 3, “April 1970 War Stories: on Board the U.S.S. America”
- July – August 2015, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 34-04, “The First Time I was Shot At!”
- November – December 2014, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 33-06, “OK, Three Wire in a Helo!”
- March – April 2014, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 32-02, “Death from Above!”
The United States has always has been a maritime nation. Geography dictates it. Our western border is the Pacific; our eastern one is the Atlantic; we have the Gulf of Mexico in the south; and the Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence River to our north. The Thirteen...
If you haven’t read the news lately, there’s a constitutional, economic and humanitarian crisis going on in the country with the world's largest oil reserves. No, this not about a kingdom in the Arabian Gulf, it is about Venezuela. Hugo Chavez’s socialist/Marxist...
Combined, the Atlantic Ocean, English Channel, North and Irish Seas, are an effective moat around the United Kingdom and, for the sake of this post, Ireland. Successful invasions are few and far between. William the Conqueror managed to do it in 1066. The French came...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them in the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.