- January 30, 2017, Senior Skiing, “From Level 30 – Level 71: “A Skier’s Journey through Time”
- Fall, 2015, The Jewish Veteran, Volume 69 No. 3, “April 1970 War Stories: on Board the U.S.S. America”
- July – August 2015, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 34-04, “The First Time I was Shot At!”
- November – December 2014, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 33-06, “OK, Three Wire in a Helo!”
- March – April 2014, VHPA THE AVIATOR, Issue 32-02, “Death from Above!”
To promote my books, I’ve signed up for a series of book fairs set up by Texas Authors as well as association and industry events. In terms of book sales, ome have better results than others. So, to make my booth more interesting and provide something to attract them...
This weekend I have a booth at the Lone Star Book Festival. It’s in a large tent set up in Main Street Garden, a park in the heart of downtown Dallas. Traffic at least on Saturday was not what the organizer – Texas Authors – wanted. One couldn’t blame the light...
During Q&A at about every third or forth speech I give, someone asks, “Have you every been to a writer’s workshop?” The answer is yes, I’ve been to two types. When I got serious about writing my first novel, I started attending a small, weekly one run by a book...
MARC LIEBMAN, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Marc is an experienced pilot and writer whose career as a Naval Officer and Naval Aviator, business executive, consultant and entrepreneur helped him fulfill his dream of becoming a novelist. In the novels, Marc creates stories with rich, interesting characters and puts them the proper historical and operational context. His books are memorable, exciting and fun to read.
HISTORICAL & MILITARY FICTION
Big Mother 40
PRESS Marc is available for interviews, conferences on a limited basis and book signings.
BOOK SALES Retailers, Distributors and Library Services Wholesale distribution is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.